French Toast Recipe

I'm not a breakfast person, but making breakfast for the people that you love is really something fun to do :) This morning I tried to make French Toast for my parents, with the recipe that I found in the internet.. I forget the link, but I've wrote down the recipe so I can share it to you..


FRENCH TOAST

Ingredients:
  • 3 large eggs
  • 3/4 cup (180 ml) milk or cream
  • pinch of salt
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla (optional)
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
  • 6 slices of bread (1,5 cm)
  • 1 tbs butter for frying
  • syrup (maple syrup is the best!)
  • fresh fruit (optional)
Directions:
  • Beat eggs, milk/cream, salt, vanilla, cinnamon in the large bowl together
  • Then, dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture
  • Melt the butter in the frying pan and add the slices of bread
  • Fry until brown on both sides
  • Serve hot with butter/maple syrup/fresh fruit


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
THE PRESENT Blog Design by Ipietoon