My Life as a Homeschool Mom of 3

Hello everyone, I’m back! šŸ˜„ Since 2021 until now, I tried to reduce my social media time so I can get less distractions and focus more on my daily life because honestly being a homeschool mom of 3 is very BUSY! Haha.. Glenn is 7 yo now, Joel is 4 yo and Levi is 18 months..


Being a homeschool mom is actually not easy and I realised that I can’t do this by myself.. I need help and I need support.. First of course from God (because He is the One that called me to do this) but I also need help and support from other people.. Next is from my husband.. thankful because he is a good cook so he can help me in that area and now we also do 1 of the homeschooling days on weekends (either Saturdays/Sundays) when my husband is home, so he can help out on that day :)

Another big help is.. since last month, we started to send Glenn & Joel to a daycare once a week.. They used to attend this daycare (that ran by an Indonesian lady) when I was sick during my pregnancy with Levi, so they already know her very well.. So at least every once a week, I can have a bit of break (and the kids also can have a break from me, haha..) I can spend more time with Levi, have time to finish all the unfinished chores and hopefully I also can have more time to do the things that I love (writing a blog is one of them!) So I think it’s been a good decision to send them to daycare.. good for my mental health as well :)

So yes.. it’s very important for us to ask for help.. we can’t do this life alone.. there is no wonder women or super moms.. so don’t feel bad to reach out for help and to think about ourselves (moms need a break and to be recharged too!)

And when you read this post, please also keep me in your prayers.. I need help and I need support from you all to be a Godly homeschool mom for my 3 boys.. There are so many ups and downs.. I’ve failed many times and done so many mistakes.. There are times when I feel like I want to give up, I want to find a job and just send all of them to school.. and I have experienced all other homeschool mom’s guilts and problems, haha.. It’s not easy.. But I know this is God’s calling for me and I know He will enable me to do this.. Amen! šŸ™šŸ»♥️

(Our last family photo by AW in March 2023)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
THE PRESENT Blog Design by Ipietoon