DM is not a big fan of cakes or dessert, so he only likes certain kind of cakes. One of them is cheesecake. So, I chose to make this one for his birthday last week :) Wanna try? Here is the recipe...
15 graham crackers, crushed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 1/2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
2. In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs (or Marie crackers) with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan. Put some blueberries on the top of the crust.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevent cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
5. You can put some fresh blueberries on the top for decoration :)
|The birthday boy :p|