A Simple "THANK YOU"


  • THANK YOU God for a great family
(my parents, brother, sister in law and cute nephew)

  • THANK YOU God for my local church, JKI Galilea
(my 2nd family; PJ and friends)

  • THANK YOU God for R4J team and for our friendship

  • THANK YOU God for my house, car, motorcycle, bike, laptop, HP, iPod and everything that I have

  • THANK YOU God for giving me a chance to serve You in many places in Indonesia and also other countries

  • THANK YOU God for saving my life and giving me an eternal life

  • THANK YOU God for healing all my diseases

  • THANK YOU God for giving me a bright future and a new hope

  • THANK YOU God for my future husband and children

  • THANK YOU God for helping me in publishing 2 books

  • THANK YOU God for allllllll your love and goodness in my life......

I LOVE YOU more than anything in this world!! :)




"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.

Oh, give thanks to the God of gods!
For His mercy endures forever.

Oh, give thanks to the Lord of lords!
For His mercy endures forever..."

(Psalm 136:1-3)


------------------------------


1 comments:

  1. Thank's GOD for my beloved Sister :D
    Keep Movin in His way

    ReplyDelete

 
THE PRESENT Blog Design by Ipietoon