Eggnog Recipe

Eggnog, or egg nog, is a sweetened dairy-based beverage traditionally made with milk and/or cream, sugar, and whipped eggs. Eggnog is traditionally consumed throughout Canada and the United States around Christmas. - Wikipedia


This was my first time making Eggnog, and it's very easy to make. I got this recipe from my friend and my cousin in law, Felix, hehe.. Thank you for sharing the recipe! It reminds me of my Christmas time in America 4 years ago.. :p

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! *cheersss* :D



EGGNOG RECIPE
(+ 10 servings)

Ingredients:

900 ml full cream milk
450 ml heavy cream
10 egg yolk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
450 ml baileys
200 g sugar (or without sugar)
1 stick cinnamon
1/4 grated nutmeg

How to make:

* Mix the milk, cream, baileys, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg.
* Put on the heat (low heat) until simmer.
* On other bowl, put the egg yolk and sugar. Mix it through.
* Pour the milk mixture very slowly to the egg mixture. Mix it constantly.
* Transfer it to other bowl or container (use the strainer).
* Ready to serve.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
THE PRESENT Blog Design by Ipietoon