Flat Stanley Visits Vietnam

Hi... Flat Stanley is back! :)

Last year I came to Indonesia and Marcella took me to so many places in her city, Jakarta. You can read my previous story here:

Flat Stanley Visits Indonesia

This time, The Schneider's family sent me to Indonesia again.. but Marcella had another idea.. She took me to travel with her to 2 different countries, to Vietnam and Cambodia! We spent about 10 days (January 15-24, 2013) and I really had a great experience :)

Few days before traveling, she dressed me up first with a Vietnamese dress and also their flag :)

Do I look handsome? :D

So, the first day, we went to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) city in Vietnam from Jakarta by plane. Here is my ticket :p


And I had Vietnamese noodle, called Pho, as my first meal in Vietnam.. yummy.. :)


There are so many beautiful places in Vietnam.. and also historical places.. I learned a lot about their history..

Reunification Palace, Saigon
Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon

We also went by plane to another city called Hanoi (the capital of Vietnam). We did a city tour and took a cruise to one of the most famous places in Vietnam called Ha Long Bay.. it's so beautiful!! I love it!

Mausoleum Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi
One Pillar Pagoda, Hanoi
Temple of Literature, Hanoi

Ha Long Bay
The Cave in Ha Long Bay

We also went to another city called My Tho and to some shopping area.. I also took pictures with some Vietnamese people, hehe..

Traditional boat in My Tho :)
Ben Thanh Market, Saigon (oopss.. can you see me? LOL!)
Our Vietnamese Tour Guide
Vietnamese ladies with their traditional dresses :)
Marcella's Vietnamese friends.. They love me, hehe..

From Vietnam, we went to Cambodia by bus.. I will continue my story about Cambodia in the next post :) to be continued...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
THE PRESENT Blog Design by Ipietoon