Pregnancy After Miscarriage

Pregnancy after having an experience of miscarriage is not easy, especially if it happened to your first one. You will struggle with a fear of loss. Some people maybe even decided that they don't want to get pregnant anymore. And a lot of people keep saying to me, "You have to be more careful this time, because you had miscarriage before."


But during this 2nd pregnancy, I can feel how God always strengthen me through His words. One thing that I believe, God has a special plan and a special purpose for every pregnancy. Every pregnancy is different. Your 2nd pregnancy is not gonna be the same as your 1st one.. And your 3rd pregnancy is not gonna be the same as your 1st or 2nd one.. For example, in my 1st pregnancy I never had morning sickness at all. But now in my 2nd pregnancy, I can get morning sickness almost everyday. In my 1st pregnancy there were 2 sacks but only 1 baby in my womb. Now in my 2nd pregnancy there is only 1 sack and 1 baby.. Every pregnancy and every baby is unique :)

Last week my husband and I had a little chat with Ps. Glenn Maloney from Canberra. We told him about my pregnancy and also my experience of miscarriage. Before he prayed for us, he shared to us a story about one lady who had experience miscarriage 10 times! (Yes.. 10 times!! Wow..) But then, this couple came to Ps. Glenn and they prayed together. Not long after that, they were expecting and now they are having a baby boy :) Praise the Lord! There is always a new hope in Jesus! Nothing is impossible in Him.. That's why we need to live in faith, not in fear, and don't live in the past.. Because God has prepared something new for us.. AMEN!

Jeremiah 29:11New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

For all the wives and moms who is also struggling in the same thing right now, let's overcome our fears together and let's walk by faith in Him. God bless you and your pregnancy.. xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
THE PRESENT Blog Design by Ipietoon