I Surrender...



Here's another beautiful song by Leslie Ludy (selain lagu "Faithfully" yang sering banget aku post :p) Thanks to Arlia yang udah shared this song di S.H.E Facebook Page.. Langsung feel so touched banget pas baca liriknya, apalagi pas dengerin lagunya, hehe.. Biar ini bisa jadi doa kita semua ya, khususnya buat para single ladies.. Hope you'll be blessed! :)


I Surrender
(by Leslie Ludy)

Lord, I know you see this fear in my heart
Of what my future holds
I feel you softly ask if I can trust you more
And give you control
So I kneel before you now
And I offer everything
Come and be the Lord of all
All I am or ever hope to be

I surrender, I surrender
To the one who loves me more than life
I surrender, I surrender
Here is my heart
I open it wide
To the one who cannot be unfaithful
I now offer you all that I am
I surrender, I surrender
From this day on
Ill be in your hands

Ive been living for myself
And now I want to live for you alone
Come and help me when Im weak
And when my path seems so unknown
You will be beside me still
I know you want whats best for me
So when I want to take control
Lord, please come and help my unbelief



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
THE PRESENT Blog Design by Ipietoon