A Prayer for Singles



A Prayer for Singles...

By: Sheri Rose Shepherd

Dear Lord,

I pray for my future husband, wherever he is in the world right now. Prepare me to become the kind of bride he will need when we come together. Until You make me ready for him, let the only intimate relationship I seek be with You.

Blind my eyes from wanting any other man than the one You have for me. Remove all men in my life who may keep me from recognizing him. Give me wisdom to seek what is pure and right in Your sight while I wait for him. Put such a deep passion in my heart for my purpose that I won't be distracted or discouraged from pursuing all that You have for me.

Deliver me from the traps of the enemy, and train me now to resist temptation. Keep me from falling into a counterfeit relationship, and give me the strength not to settle for second best. Give me the stamina to run this "singles" race until I cross the finish line and receive his heart - and Your blessing - as the prize.

Amen.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. (Proverbs 3:5-6)


*Thanks Elia for sharing this! :)



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4


5 comments:

  1. Blind my eyes from wanting any other man than the one You have for me. Remove all men in my life who may keep me from recognizing him.
    uyeee bangeeed dahh ituu.hahahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiiiiii pas banget nih prayernya buat gw ahahha *suka keilangan ide gmn cara doa buat ph*

    ReplyDelete
  3. sangaddd menguatkann diriQu yang sedang galau soal ph.. :P
    haghaghaghaghaghaghag

    ReplyDelete
  4. setuju dgn komentarnya Kezia ! :D hihihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  5. xixixi... pas banget neh buahaha... tengkiuuu mbak cella

    ReplyDelete

 
THE PRESENT Blog Design by Ipietoon